- We use, collect, store and you consent to such in relation to the following data:
- Personal data you voluntary submit to our Website, either on your own or on the behalf of an organization or other parties, through our various portals, links, and pages like the Invest with Us, Contact Us page, Career and Newsroom. By voluntarily submitting your personal information to this Website, you consent on its use, storage, and process by SBF for its intended purposes.
- Data we collect automatically through Google Analytics, which collects information on the date/time stamp of your visit, where you are browsing our Website from, and your usage habits including clickstream to, through and from our Website, the length of time you spend on particular pages, which links you click while on our Website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends to us without identifying individual visitors.
- Where the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will not make processing which we undertook before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
- For avoidance of doubt, the data retention periods for each of the circumstances where we would store personal data:
- When applying for careers, trainings or internships through our Website or other portals, we will keep your information for XX years.
- When submitting your inquiries through the Contact Us page, we will keep your information for XX years.
- When registering for a Media request through our Newsroom landing page, we will keep your information for XX years.
- This Website may contain links to other Websites or applications whose privacy policies may differ; you are encouraged to review the terms of such privacy policies.
- We may disclose personal information submitted to Sports Boulevard’s Website to satisfy legal or judicial requirements or to authorized third parties such as SBF’s portfolio companies, information technology advisors, and legal or business consultants, as required.
- Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”)
- If you have any concerns or questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact our DPO through email at (XXX). We will seek to deal with your requests and inquiries without undue delay. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve potential issues.